The City of Heflin Industrial Development Board can provide customized reports, statistics, and other information for site selectors, prospective businesses, and existing businesses looking to grow or relocate within the City of Heflin and Cleburne County, AL. For assistance, contact the City of Heflin IDB at 256-463-2290.
Economic Development Resources
The following entities can provide economic development information for the state of Alabama.
- Alabama Department of Commerce
- Economic Development Partnership of Alabama (EDPA)
- Alabama Department of Revenue
- Alabama Department of Industrial Relations
- PowerSouth Economic Development
- Lower business costs over metropolitan areas – land, buildings, taxes, wages
- Within one-hour drive to Birmingham and Atlanta, GA
- Located on Interstate 20
- Alabama is a right-to-work state with low Union presence
- AIDT Training program provided by the State of Alabama is a total workforce management system, no cost to employers or trainees, offering leadership development, on-the-job training, maintenance assessments and more, all to company needs
- Affordable housing available
- Available sites and buildings